- 2 on 2 off roster
- Growing, challenger brand within the mining industry
- Completely autonomy in this critical role
You will be looking to join a civil infrastructure company that has experienced sustained growth over the previous four years. A private family-owned company that works across water, roads and quarrying, they invest heavily in training and development of their number one asset.... You.
As Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator, you will maintain plant operation and licence compliance of the plant in a remote FIFO mining location. In this critical position, working autonomously, you will also be responsible for:
- Daily testing and analysis
- Basic servicing - belts, oil change, etc
- Preventative maintenance
- Maintaining water compliance at discharge
- Data capture and weekly reporting
Working with low-flow WWTP's, ranging between 500 & 1,000 EP, you will have experience with biological systems, nutrient removal and filtration processes. In addition to this, your skills and experience will include:
- Cert III or Cert IV in Water Industry Operations
- Practical experience in WWTP operations
As this is a FIFO role, your package will include a competitive base salary, on-site accommodation, fully maintained vehicle to use on-site, 9% superannuation and bonus.