- Surface Iron Ore Mining Operation in the Pilbara Region
- 9/5 Roster FIFO from Perth or DIDO from the Mid-West of Western Australia
- Remuneration Packages Range from $160,000 to $180,000 Dependent on Experience
Brazen Recruitment is a major subsidiary and part of the "B Series"; We are the largest privately owned permanent and contracting Executive Recruitment Group, specializing in Mining, Manufacturing, Engineering and Construction.
"Better Quality Candidates, Faster"
This prominent company runs and operates one of Australia's most substantial Iron Ore Mining Operations in the Mid-West Region Western Australia. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic company who are currently growing and expanding at a massive rate.
Due to this growth, they are seeking to fill an immediate vacancy for a Maintenance Reliability and Training Supervisor with Australian Surface/Open Cut and/or Underground Mining Experience to work at one of their Iron Ore Mining Operations in Western Australia.
Offering a Fly in/Fly Out Position on a 9/5 Roster; this role you will be reporting to the Maintenance Manager in an overview capacity overwatching Area Supervisors to ensure priorities are not missed and maintain existing improvement of equipment and people.
The Reliability and Training Supervisor will be responsible for and hold the duties of, but not limited to;
- Development of Maintenance and Training regimes, procedures and systems in support of the Maintenance Department and Project Functions in ensuring site continuous improvements;
- Training Maintenance Personnel in the Condition Monitoring of Mobile Equipment, SOS Sampling and Results Interpretation, NDT;
- Identify Training Needs, Courses and Development Paths for Maintenance Personnel;
- Review Current Maintenance Practices, Supplier Use and Investigate New Cost Effective Repair Methods;
The successful candidate will possess and be able to display extensive experience Australian Mining in either a Surface/Open Cut (Iron Ore Highly Considered) or Underground Mining Capacity with;
- 5 Years and above gathered experience in the Australian Mining Industry with a provable background in;
- Reliability and Mechanical Engineering in Mining Maintenance and/or;
- Trade Certificate/Qualification and Background in Mining Maintenance | Preferably in Mobile Earthmoving Plant and Equipment;
- Air Conditioning Certification/Gas Handling Licence;
- Certificate 2 in Tyre Fitting;
- A Knowledge Base in Fixed Plant Maintenance is desirable;
- Familiarisation with Caterpillar, Komatsu and Hitachi Earthmoving Equipment;
- $160,000 per Annum - $180,000 per Annum Base Remuneration Dependent on Experience and Level of Expertise;
- Plus 9% Superannuation Contributions;