This market leading business uses its 30 years of successful operation and industry experience to continue expanding in the resources sector. With operations in engineering, construction, infrastructure, mining, oil & gas, and telecommunications sectors, they will be looking for an intermediate safety advisor for a large subdivision due for award in the Pilbara region of WA.
As the successful candidate you will show the following attributes and skills:
- Minimum 3+ years experience in HSE position with a civil contractor
- Minimum Certificate IV in OH&S
- Certificate in OH&S Training & Assessment advantageous, but not essential
- Must have worked on subdivisional civil projects previously
- Must have Australian experience in a contractor environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Please note, this is a permanent position, and my client will only consider those with demonstrated longevity and loyalty with previous employers.
As the successful candidate, you will have previous contractor experience and, as this role is immediately available, there is potential for a quick start.
Please note, only those successfully short-listed for this role will be contacted. Your details may be retained for future roles that may be of interest to you.
Furthermore, please note that this has potential to be a slow burner due to the nature of project status.
- You MUST be an Australian resident with valid visa or Permanent Residency.
- You MUST have experience in Civil/Infrastructure sectors
- You MUST have previous Australian experience.