- Award winning, Australian owned consultancy
- Established organisation, working on 'name' industrial projects
- Excellent benefits, rewards, and career development
- Outstanding opportunity to join a specialist in control systems, automation, and electrical engineering services.
An award winning, Australian owned an operated organisation with a long history of success in a variety of Heavy Industrial projects such as Power Generation, water and waste water, mining and more!
With business growing, their new Brisbane office is now well established, creating a new opportunity for Senior Electrical Engineer with a Controls/Automation focus to join the team.
Provision of technical management and delivery of engineering design and services in Control Systems, HMI , and communication networks for heavy industrial projects.
The position will also provide supervision, guidance and leadership to other professional and technical staff.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualifications in Electrical/Controls/ Computer Systems Engineering
- 7+ years experience in process control system design and commissioning (CPEng well regarded)
- Heavy industry experience- Power Generation, Water, other plant, or mining
- PLC, DCS and Scada programming experience on a variety of platforms
- Prior experience in a senior/leadership role
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
This is an outstanding opportunity to invest in your future with a growing, well renowned organisation.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!
Only Australian Permanent Residents or citizens can be considered for this role.