About the Company:
- Monday to Friday role!!
- Great package on offer with an array of benefits!!
- Lots of scope for career development!
- Contracts Specialist
My client is a leading and highly successful and reputable coal mining organisation working on exciting mining projects throughout Queensland. Due to the rapid growth of their organization they now have vacancy for a Contract Specialist.
They are looking who will be involved in creating, negotiating and managing service contracts and also play a central role in the success of their business. The role will managing the tender process, prepare contractual documentation, providing feedback when required on contractual issues, report to the procurement superintendent the role will involve developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in the business.
Duties of the contract specialist role include:
Requirements for the contract specialist include:
- Have the ability to Lead Negotiations
- Develop Sourcing Strategies
- Be proactive in analysis of Supplier Markets
- Have a strong understanding of Legal and Risk Aspects of Contracts
- Provide training to fellow employees in Contracts Functions
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers
- Strong commercial acumen with good negotiation skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Team player who can work well within the team or on an individual basis
- Need to be highly proficient in MS suite and Oracle or similar packages
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Tertiary qualifications in law, business or economics
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
Commercial experience within a mining department with strong experience in oracle would be preferred for this role.
Monday to Friday role based in either Rockhampton or Brisbane.
Candidates must have the right to live and work in Australia.
There is an excellent remuneration package available to the successful candidate.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.