Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
798953 Job Summary
Associate, Credit Analyst
Employer Job Id:
July 27, 2012
Registrant - Log In to see Company Name
September 25, 2012
Associate, Credit Analyst
- [Company] is a global multi-industry manufacturing leader committed to operational excellence and execution. With operations in over 35 countries with over 17,000 employees, we specialize in a diverse range of products serving various industries including power and energy, process equipment, vehicle diagnostic tools, pharmaceutical, food and beverage and oil and gas.
- We are currently recruiting talent to focus on innovation, expert technology, service and product leadership that will provide critical solutions that help businesses around the globe perform at optimal levels. We hope you will consider joining our dynamic team.
- Ensure the full and timely payment from customers of all invoices by working with our third party collection agency to ensure issues are being resolved timely and payment terms are being enforced
- Perform monthly review of customer accounts and support bad debt reserve calculation
- Act as liaison between customer and Sales department in Business Units to resolve issues
- Perform credit checks and analyses on new/existing customer accounts to assign credit limits/credit risks for customers
- Process progress/milestone billings and monitor collection
- Perform month-end closing duties (for one or more customers) including running month-end reports, Customer Master Set-up, sub-ledger maintenance and review, closing sub-ledger, reconciling all accounts receivable accounts, and performing miscellaneous month-end assignments upon request
- Provide inputs to Accounting for Doubtful accounts calculations
- Support the cash flow forecasting process
- Strictly follow the internal control policies and procedures
- Handle daily reporting and gathering of information for SSC management or business units
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of the impact of all tactical decision-making to the entire order-to-cash cycle
- Experience with SAP
- Enthusiastic, with ability to respond in a constantly changing environment and remain calm under pressure
- Established organizational and detail-oriented skills
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Availability to travel to multiple sites as needed
Education and Experience
- Associate's Degree or equivalent education
- SAP experience
Preferred Education / Experience
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Operational Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- The Americas Shared Service Center Associate, Credit Analyst, is responsible for performing daily accounts receivable activities including customer credit risk analysis, reconciling accounts, collection follow-ups and monitoring aged accounts. In addition this individual is responsible for supporting cash flow forecasting and daily information gathering and reporting.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List