About our Client
- Fantastic opportunity for a leading level role with a Global Operator
- A lead role within an owners team of a global Mining house - Expatriate Salary
This organisation is a global leader in the global resources market and has a lengthy track record in delivering high profile resources projects across the globe. With a multiple projects now in the process of being undertaken, this owners team is now looking to ramp up its Metallurgy capability and now seeks the services of an accomplished Metallurgist for a high profile Mining operations expansion project. With gold deposits offering a challenging Metallurgy environment with complex ore deposits.
Please note the role offers FIFO 4/2 roster or Residential options
The Lead Project Metallurgist Coordinator will play an important role within the Metallurgy team. Key responsibilities will comprise of:
Be directly involved in projects related to the grinding, flotation, gravity gold, pyrite flotation and/or product handling processes of the Operations. This involvement will focus on projects aimed at improving one or more of the following: the economic, technical, operating, environmental and/or metallurgical aspects of the operation.
Responsible for the day-to-day management of one or more plant projects. He/she will be required to effective liaise with consultants, contractors, suppliers and staff in other departments within the company. Involvement in project design and development, along with the transfer of process data for engineering projects will also be required.
The responsibilities will also include the evaluation of the operational and technical performance of various unit processes and providing technical input to assist in project decision making
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
What's on Offer
- Minimum of Tertiary (Degree) qualification in Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering with at least 10 years mining or mineral processing experience, demonstrated understanding of metallurgical process optimization with proven analytical abilities and proven problem solving skills, including mass balancing techniques.
- Previous project management experience would be seen as an advantage.
- Lead role on major resources development & enhancement project
- Market leading Expatriate salary package
- The ability to develop and drive your own team