- Attractive Remuneration Package plus Bonus
- Accommodation Assistance Provided
- Career Advancement Opportunities
This underground coal mine is located in the Blackwater in the Bowen Basin, and is currently listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. One of the major priorities of this company is to ensure the safety of every person, and they also respect the environment in which they work creating a lasting benefit for the local communities.
You will be reporting to the Technical Services Manager, be responsible for interaction with production management, and crew. You will also be required to assess the geotechnical environment, support design, monitoring of support performance, optimisation of support, production cycles, and ownership of relevant Safety Management Plans. As well as implement continuous improvement initiatives and overall contribution to the business.
Input to operational and business planning including mine planning capital and operating cost budgets
Support the Underground Mine Manager to develop and maintain safe operations at the mine
Facilitate all ground support operations to provide safe, consistent and systematic production through well designed support systems
Skills and Experience:
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Geotechnical Engineering
- 5 years experience in coal mining
- Strong Communication, interpersonal and computer skills
- Proven Leadership Skills, including effective problem solving, effective decision making skills, and high attention to detail
Attractive Remuneration base salary, plus superannuation, individual performance bonuses, with accommodation assistance available.
If you believe that you have the necessary experience, passion and drive to join this team please apply NOW!