At PYBAR our business is moving hard rock. Our size & rapid growth means you can develop quickly with ongoing new positions backed by the support of training and quality equipment.
Our small company culture means you matter and we work with YOU to develop a rock star career.
PYBAR have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Contracts Administrator that will be responsible for reviewing and administering contracts, claim investigations, system support and cross functional support/training.
This position will be based at our Sydney Office and will report to the Technical Services Manager.
In order to be considered for this position you will need:
• Formal qualification's in Civil Engineering, Construction and/or a Legal Degree.
• Sound experience as a Contracts Administrator, Project Engineer or Quantity Surveyor within the construction industry;
• Demonstrated ability to analyse and understand commercial conditions in all contracts.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Contract Review
- Reviewing tender contract and documents.
- Liaising with legal representatives and clients.
• Contract Administration
- Reviewing contractual obligation's.
- Formally notifying clients where breaches of contract take place.
• Claim Investigations / Special Projects
- Finalising claim investigations.
- Assist and work with Senior Management on special projects.
There is an extremely attractive salary package available for the right applicant.