Fugro GeoConsulting Limited currently have vacancies for Staff Engineer within our Consultancy and Offshore Site Investigation Teams. The roles will be based in our Wallingford office and may require some travel and offsite work. (This is typically around 50 to 100 days per year, working aboard a drillship both in UK and foreign waters).
Other responsibilities include:
• Act as second engineer on offshore site investigations
• Assist in the production of field, laboratory and engineering reports
• Check and correct field and laboratory data processed by others
• Assign laboratory tests and manage laboratory test programmes
• Perform engineering analyses (under supervision)
• Check input and/or calculations for analyses performed by others
The main duties are to perform engineering analyses and prepare reports in accordance with Company procedures, Health and Safety and Quality policies, and to perform routine offshore site investigations.
The successful candidate should have a degree (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering or related Earth Science discipline plus have excellent computer skills and oral and written communication skills.
What we offer
Fugro GeoConsulting Limited offer an excellent salary and competitive benefits package.
Contact person HR Team