Salary: £28000 - £38000
Region: North West
Due to expansion my client, a global multi-disciplinary consultancy are looking for an experienced Senior Building Services Engineer to join their team in Leeds. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of numerous high profile engineering and sustainability projects for clients in the education, commercial and healthcare sectors.
For this role candidates will ideally have a BEng / MEng in an appropriate building services discipline and will have achieved Chartered Engineer Status through a relevant professional body such as CIBSE / IMechE (or similar).
Leeds commutable from York, Sheffield, Doncaster, Huddersfield, Bradford
In this instance applications are sought from candidates with demonstrable experience in leading mechanical systems design projects including air conditioning, heating and ventilation, and the development of energy and sustainability strategies for buildings. Applicants who have a proven track record in staff management and building client relationships will be at an advantage.
- Leading high profile mechanical design projects
- Incorporating sustainable and energy efficient design into projects
- Managing multiple projects
- Liaising with architects, contractors and internal design teams
- Building client relationships
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Using up to date modelling software i.e. IES
- Managing the production of drawings, reports and specifications
- Joining an award winning consultancy with fantastic career progression opportunities
- Competitive starting salary
- Full benefits package