Salary: £28000 - £35000
Region: South East
My client, a global environmental and social consultancy with an excellent reputation is currently seeking a Senior Hydrologist to be based in its Oxfordshire office.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic Senior Hydrologist with at least 8 years experience in a consultancy to join the growing Hydrology division of a leading organisation.
The successful candidate will have:
• Detailed experience of Flood Risk Management and EIA, preferably from an engineering perspective.
• Knowledge of Hydraulic policy and managing teams and projects at a strategic level.
• Experience working for consultancies and the EA / SEPA.
• A relevant BSc / MSc in Hydrology / Water Engineering
The Senior Hydrologist will take responsibility for a range of flood risk, catchment management and EIA projects from a technical and strategic perspective. You will assist with the development of a Hydrology team and practise area; regularly interacting with internal hydrology / hydrogeology teams as well as external clients. You will be comfortable leading regulator and other stakeholder negotiations
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Hydrologist who is keen to grow their career within an innovative organisation and benefits include:
• A varied and challenging role within Hydrology
• A generous salary package
• The opportunity to work for a successful, leading environmental consultancy with clear scope for career progression