Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
799523 Job Summary
Production Coordinator – Dry Products
Employer Job Id:
July 28, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
September 26, 2012
Production Coordinator – Dry Products
- The[Company] , NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, [Company] offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
- We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. [Company] employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to [Company] not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Production Coordinator – Dry Products?
- We are currently seeking a Production Coordinator – Dry Products for our Tampa, Florida location. This purpose of this position is to plan and direct production activities and resources to support the continuous operations of the plant in question (Dry Products). Including all facets of production coordination namely human resources or contractors, product quality, safety, environmental, water management, energy management, steam management, railroad and raw material management. Support the design and implementation of process improvements or capital projects as needed. Help support employee scheduling process and assist with training needs. The position is a liaison between shift operations, day operations and maintenance. Responsible for ensuring employees and contractor groups under his/her control are made aware of pertinent health, safety and environmental hazards and aspects. Ensures appropriate follow up on issues that arise out of audits and inspections.
What will you do?
- Direct production activities to maintain efficient operation of the department.
- Lead, schedule, coach, train, and develop shift supervisors and hourly employees as needed.
- Facilitate communication between job functions and departments to coordinate area maintenance workflow, improve plant efficiency, product quality, allocation of resources, safety and environmental. Provide accurate analytical data for decision-making.
- Work with operations and maintenance to develop and implement process improvements or capital projects that increase production, safety, quality, environmental, or water/energy management.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED certificate and 5 years of work experience or equivalent plant experience required.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technical discipline and 2 years of work experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities and understand the interrelations within an industrial facility.
- Experience leading teams while working in operations and maintenance required.
- Strong operational experience is preferred as operational involvement and buy in are foundational to the workflow process.
- Understanding of excel (pivot tables), Maximo, Primavera, Pi, OIS, AU, Office XP are required.
- This position requires a combination of several leadership skills and styles to get results through others.
- Influential leadership and strong communication skills are a necessity.
- Organizational skills in a fast paced / high stress environment are required.
- Analytical skills a must.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 -5 years experience in South Africa
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List