Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
799677 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
July 28, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
September 26, 2012
- Founded in Canada in 1960, [Company] is a respected, employee-owned, global company providing consulting, design, and construction services in earth, environment, and related areas of energy. Our clients span the world's major economic drivers: oil and gas, mining, manufacturing, power, transportation, water resources, and more. Our 8,000 people deliver deep technical understanding, cross-disciplinary thinking and a passion to help our clients succeed.
- The [Company] is consistently voted a top consulting firm to work for and operates out of more than 40 offices across the country from Anchorage, Alaska to Tampa, Florida. Since the first office opened in 1968, we have built a reputation for providing innovative, quality solutions. From our initial strength in geotechnical engineering, our services expanded to meet the increasing range of client needs, including environmental compliance and remediation.
- [Company] is currently seeking an Office Administrator for the new Bismarck, ND office.
- Supports consultants in coordination, production and distribution of professional work product and various project deliverables;
- Edits new and updates existing resumes and project descriptions;
- Manages incoming and outgoing couriers, mail, faxes, and visitors;
- Provides reception duties;
- Updates and organizes printed and electronic marketing materials for access by local staff;
- Coordinates with marketing and administrative personnel in [Company] to ensure support for major proposal and business development efforts.
- Maintains intranet home page and updates as necessary.
- Performs various other related duties as required and assigned.
- Minimum of a certificate or diploma in business administration;
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 2007 suite of programs, particularly Word, Powerpoint, and Excel. Must be familiar with creating, combining, and manipulating portable document format (PDF) files using Adobe Acrobat.
- Possesses strong communication skills and is able to communicate with a variety of personalities in a confidential and sensitive manner;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume, and deadline oriented environment. Must have ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities;
- Must be flexible, able to work in a team environment, and quickly resolve conflict. Ability to work with all levels of management, staff, and vendors.
- Must be a motivated self-starter who can work with minimal supervision.
- Prefer experience in conducting on-site employee meetings and training on HR functional topics.
- Prefer experience working in an environment requiring adherence to OFCCP regulations.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
6 - 10 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List