Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
799683 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
July 28, 2012
Registrant - Log In to see Company Name
September 26, 2012
- [Company] is a respected, employee-owned, global company providing consulting, design, and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment, and the related areas of energy. From 180 offices worldwide, our more than 8,000 employees work with clients to manage their environmental and engineering activities in a technically sound, economically viable, and socially responsible manner.
- [Company] is currently seeking a CADD Technician for the Redmond, Washington office.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Work closely with the various ground engineering disciplines in providing engineering 2D and 3D drafting and design services,
- Prepare engineering plans, profiles, sections and details, for design, tender, construction and as-constructed drawing sets; and figures for proposals, reports and presentations,
- Compile and/or Model 3D surfaces representing various ground engineering features such as graded terrain, tailings depositions, haul roads, dams, open pits, quarries, landfills, channels and ponds,
- Have a working understanding of Pipes and Pipe Networks,
- Be skilled in Civil 3D methods of plan production,
- Join and participate in professional and client-rich societies and organizations to further professional growth.
- Network with other related professionals in[Company] .
- The preferred candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- 3 years (minimum) experience with AutoCAD production,
- Diploma, Certificate or Degree from an accredited College or University (Construction Management, Applied Sciences, Graphics Art/Design, CAD/Engineering Technology, etc.), or equivalent.
- Practical knowledge in an efficient production environment of the following primary software is essential: AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and Microsoft Office,
- Strong oral and written communication skills,
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented,
- Good problem solving and the ability to identify alternative solutions,
- Strong sense and commitment to CAD standards and procedures,
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- The preferred candidate may possess some or all of the following skills:
- Mechanical design experience including process piping,
- Experience with AutoCAD Plant 3D, P&ID or Mechanical Desktop,
- Pipe design experience,
- Field construction experience.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List