Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
799687 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
July 28, 2012
Golder Associates Inc.
September 26, 2012
- Golder Associates is a respected, employee-owned, global company providing consulting, design, and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment, and the related areas of energy. From 180 offices worldwide, our more than 8,000 employees work with clients to manage their environmental and engineering activities in a technically sound, economically viable, and socially responsible manner.
- Golder Associates Inc . has an immediate opening for a Word Processor/Edit or to support its Pacific Northwest offices (Redmond/Seattle, WA; Portland, OR; Coeur d’Alene, ID). This position will be based out of our Redmond, Washington office.
- The document production specialist will work as part of our administrative support team to assist with the proofreading/technical editing and production of a wide variety of technical documents. This position will also provide administrative project support as directed by team lead.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Copy edit, and proof reading, processing, and formatting of a wide variety of documents.
- Extensive review for grammar, punctuation, and adherence to company standards.
- Development and maintenance of documentation templates in MS-Word and Adobe PDF.
- Assist with additional administrative tasks as necessary.
- Provide occasional back-up coverage for the front-desk receptionist during lunch and vacations.
- We are seeking a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. Requirements for this position include:
- Candidates must have exceptional writing and editing skills, and have advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint), and a strong knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- A minimum of three years of prior relevant experience is required.
- High School diploma required, Associate’s degree or other high-level education is desired
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, listening, and writing)
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines, manage conflicting priorities, and work well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong team player, self-motivated, proactive thinker, flexible and adaptable
- Demonstrates initiative, resourcefulness and overall good judgment
- A problem solver with the ability to identify and implement alternative solutions
- Possess the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Previous work experience within the consulting engineering environment would be an advantage.
Golder offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits. Local candidates only, no relocation provided. To learn more about Golder Associates or to apply online, visit our Career Page atwww.golder.com.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List