Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
799931 Job Summary
Electrical Engineer - EPCM
Employer Job Id:
April 3, 2013
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
May 4, 2013
Electrical Engineer - EPCM
You will participate in a number of Brownfield and Greenfield projects for both front end planning studies and detailed engineering phases of multidisciplinary projects. Working visas for self and family will be arranged and financed by the client on successful negotiation of a contract and full relocation costs and support will be provided.
- Electrical Engineers - EPCm
- Australia + Canada
Our client is an employee-owned, multidisciplinary professional services firm that delivers a comprehensive array of technical and strategic services, including Consulting, Information Technology, Engineering, Process Development, and Project and Construction Management to the Mining, Metallurgical, Energy, and Infrastructure sectors. They have served clients for over 80 years and have project experience in more than 150 countries around the world. With 9,000 people in over 65 offices, the firm has more than $35 billion in projects currently under management.
- Perform Electrical design and prepare engineering documentation
- Develop design solutions for HV, MV, and LV power systems, checking, technical construction and commissioning queries including as-built details
- May lead a team of Electrical Engineers, Designers and CAD personnel.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance for the team
- Mentor / assist on the job training of engineers-in-training, designers.
- 5 years of experience in design and engineering in mining, metals, energy or other heavy industry.
- A bachelor's degree in electrical or electronics engineering or in a related engineering discipline
- Experience in the design of HV/MV/ LV electrical distribution systems
- Sound knowledge of electrical IEC and IEEE codes and standards
- High Voltage substation equipment and/or transmission would be desirable
- Experience in power generation facilities such a hydro-electric station design would be an asset
- Knowledge/proficiency of electrical design tools / software such as SPEL, ETAP, SKM would be an asset.
- Ability to perform short circuit, load flows, arc flash and protective relay coordination would be an asset
- Experience in the preparation of technical reports, feasibility studies, equipment procurement and construction specifications
- Leadership and supervision of personnel performing engineering design
- Total package: ?90K -?100K
- Flights, Relocation and Costs
- Initial accommodation
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
Health and Safety Manager
<1 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List