- Kick off an Exciting Phase involving Consultant and Client
- Permanent Position with Salary Package up to $170K Offered
- Integrate with Highly Dedicated Team & Offer Tech Expertise
This world class consulting firm has worked hard over the last ten years to build a reputation of excellence in consulting to their Oil & Gas and Resources industry clients throughout WA, Australia, the Pacific Rim and beyond.
Having secured yet more work, they are now looking to appoint a highly proactive and influential Engineering, Maintenance and Asset Integrity Consultant to join their successful team.
In this career defining role, your primary focus will be to use your Risk Based Inspection and Corrosion Assessment/Management skills to define the plan for all equipment and assets at their clients' sites ensuring maximum uptime and profitability.
The role requires a confident, self motivated person with a high level of acquired engineering skill who thrives on the challenge of balancing maintenance needs against the needs of the business.
It is essential that you can demonstrate a consistent, visible, and proactive style with regard to developing relationships as well as a commitment towards achieving the best available outcomes. Other attributes that will define the ideal candidate are;
- Knowledge of asset management strategies employed at gas/chemical plants.
- Proven track record in role of engineering seniority defining and embedding improvement processes.
- Bachelor degree in applicable discipline with suitable career experience.
- Proven track record of achievement of Safety and Environmental indicators.
- An analytical and systematic problem solver.
- High level written and verbal communication skills.
In addition to reviewing and improving existing systems and procedures, you'll maintain the emphasis on quality and cost effectiveness as well as provide technical advice to colleagues in each of the key plant areas.
In return for adding your technical expertise to the engineering function of this very well regarded consultancy; you will be rewarded with a leading remuneration package and a very comfortable work environment alongside like-minded engineering professionals.
Family relocation in to Perth will be offered to the successful candidate.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.