Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
800147 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
July 31, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
September 30, 2012
- Responsible for assisting the Lead Mechanical Engineer in evaluating the technical quality of
- all work completed for the mechanical engineering discipline;
- Based on experience, the candidate will be expected to propose and implement standard and
- non-standard solutions to uniquely meet our client’s needs;
- Provide guidance and support to the mechanical and piping teams;
- Prepare and modify mechanical design basis and provide guidelines for detailed engineering.
- Assist with and/or prepare project mechanical standards and specifications;
- Assist with coordination and preparation of key mechanical engineering project documents
- including mechanical equipment lists, mechanical data sheets, mechanical bid documents,
- and equipment evaluations and selection;
- Determine and recommend quality assurance inspection requirements for mechanical
- Assist with inter-discipline coordination of mechanical equipment review;
- Respond to various mechanical engineering inquiries from plant site personnel;
- Attend constructability meetings with construction management;
- Review selection of type, model and manufacturer of mechanical equipment to minimize
- project cost and schedule while maximizing facility reliability and maintainability.
- P. Eng. Designation and minimum 8 years experience;
- Professional Engineer designation recognized by APEGGA;
- Wide knowledge in various fields of mechanical engineering including: pressure vessels,
- tanks, heat exchangers, fired heaters, furnaces, rotating pumps and specialty mechanical
- All candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English,
- Experience in oil and gas, mining and utilities facilities projects engineering;
- A self starter with strong technical, interpersonal, teamwork, communication and
- organizational skills; and
- Experience in piping & pressure vessels codes
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
6 - 10 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List