Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
800830 Job Summary
IT Associate – Project Management
Employer Job Id:
July 31, 2012
September 29, 2012
IT Associate – Project Management
- The Mosaic Company , headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
- We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next IT Associate – Project Management?
- We are currently seeking an IT Associate – Project Management for our FishHawk, FL location. The IT Associate – Project Management will manage resources assigned to a project while ensuring time, budget and success of the assigned project and will provide project management office services and support. This person must exhibit a high degree of professionalism, customer service and enthusiasm.
What will you do?
- Lead Assigned Projects. Manage small projects from initiation through delivery ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget constraints. Work with internal/external clients to gather business requirements, coordinate project plans, identify project scope, develop implementation plan, engage key stakeholders, define and coordinate activities, communicate changes and progress, build commitment, overcome resistance and lead project teams. Maintain documentation of project data, plan, progress, issues, resolution, risks, task completion, lessons learned, and variances. Escalate changes to project scope or plan to the appropriate manager. Evaluate project risks, develop contingency plans, and respond quickly to changes in risk as the project progresses. Identify and resolve issues in a timely manner, set clear expectations, inspire and motivate others to perform well. Meet challenges with resourcefulness and strategy.
- Project Management Office Services & Support .Provide project management auditing services to projects. Provide project management mentoring or oversight on projects where a formal project manager role is not defined. Participate in vendor invoice tracking, accrual calculations and project cost analysis.
- Support and Maintenance of IT Project Management Portal and Project Management Methodology. Generate suggestions for improving project management practices and methodologies. Engage the department staff to transfer knowledge and educate personnel on effective project and process improvement methodologies.
- Be vigilant of issues and conditions that can affect their fellow workers.
- Report any issues that can impact the environment or the safety of the employees.
- High School diploma/GED required. Associates degree preferred. Major in Business, Computer Science, or related technical field (preferred).
- 2+ years of project management experience.
- Experience and/or has played a role in IT focused projects.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variable.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Microsoft Project Server 2010 experience is preferred.
- Strong verbal, written, listening and presentation communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated problem solving techniques and strong analytical skills.
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions of the job without posing a direct threat to the safety of his or her own self, or the safety of others.
- Able to lift approximately 0-25 lbs. occasionally.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
6 - 10 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List