Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
801635 Job Summary
Senior Analyst Tax
Employer Job Id:
August 1, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
September 30, 2012
Senior Analyst Tax
- [Company] delivers productivity to customers seeking peak performance in demanding environments by providing innovative custom and standard wear-resistant solutions. This proven productivity is enabled through our advanced materials sciences and application knowledge. Our commitment to a sustainable environment provides additional value to our customers. [Company] portfolio of well-respected brand names and broad global presence enable us to help customers of all sizes in virtually every geography drive success at every stage of their value chain. Strategically aligned across our two core businesses - Industrial and Infrastructure - our products and services touch nearly every manufacturing process. People around the globe can see and touch these results throughout many aspects of their day, from the light switch they turn on to the car they drive.
- The Corporate Tax Department in Latrobe, PA
U.S. Tax Compliance:
- Preparing income tax, franchise tax, and property tax returns.
- Preparing estimated income tax payments.
- Assuming a lead role in the calculation of federal and state tax depreciation for all domestic entities.
- Collecting and analyzing data for state apportionment purposes.
- Performing the download and input of financial information into tax software programs.
- Assuming a lead role in state income and franchise tax audits.
- Assuming a support role in federal income tax audits.
- Monitoring nexus requirements for domestic entities.
- Preparing current and deferred income tax provisions in compliance with ASC 740, Accounting for Income Taxes.
- Reconciling and analyzing tax payable and expense accounts on the general ledger.
- Complying with all internal SOX controls.
Foreign Tax Compliance:
- Preparing Form 5471, 8858, and 8865 for various foreign entities.
- Calculating earnings and profit adjustments.
- Compiling and tracking foreign earnings and taxes paid to accurately forecast tax benefits.
- Corresponding with foreign Controllers to ensure timely and accurate receipt of supporting documentation for various tax calculations and returns.
- Monitoring and analyzing new tax law to determine the impact on [Company] tax positions.
- Performing ad-hoc tax research for U.S., State, and International jurisdictions.
- Identifying and implementing tax strategies on a worldwide basis with an emphasis on state tax.
- Integrating business acquisitions into the appropriate tax accounting and reporting systems.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field. 3-5 years of experience in public accounting or with a corporate tax department. Superior analytical and problem-solving skills. Superior computer skills (Excel) with the ability to quickly learn new software applications and concepts. SAP, Hyperion, OneSource RS experiences, and CPA is a plus, but not required.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
Health and Safety Manager
<1 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List