Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
801646 Job Summary
SAP HCM Configuration Analyst
Employer Job Id:
August 1, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
September 30, 2012
SAP HCM Configuration Analyst
- [Company] delivers productivity to customers seeking peak performance in demanding environments by providing innovative custom and standard wear-resistant solutions. This proven productivity is enabled through our advanced materials sciences and application knowledge. Our commitment to a sustainable environment provides additional value to our customers. [Company] portfolio of well-respected brand names and broad global presence enable us to help customers of all sizes in virtually every geography drive success at every stage of their value chain. Strategically aligned across our two core businesses - Industrial and Infrastructure - our products and services touch nearly every manufacturing process. People around the globe can see and touch these results throughout many aspects of their day, from the light switch they turn on to the car they drive.
- [Company] IT is seeking a skilled SAPHCM Configuration Analyst with experience with US, German, India or UK Payroll, Benefits, Time Management, Org Management, Recruitment, Personnel Admin, Employee Self Service/Manager Self Service, Enterprise Compensation and Reporting
Sap HCM Key Competencies and Skills
- Time Management
- Organization Management
- Enterprise Compensation Management (ECM)
- Travel Management
- Benefits Management
- Solution Architecture
- HR & Payroll Business Processes
- Configuration in SAP Payroll
- Configuration in all areas of HCM
- Configuration in SAP SAP Time Module to support US payroll
- Create OSS messages and liaison with SAP in resolving issues
- Unit Testing for HR, Payroll and FI configuration
- In depth understanding of SAP HR data processes and reporting.
- Proven ability to deal with multiple shareholders.
- Strong cross-functional integration experience.
- Excellent understanding of data migration concepts.
- Experience in Workflow preferred
- Knowledge of ABAP coding a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business or information systems or the equivalent of 5-8 years of experience in HR or systems processes. Three or more years of SAP/HR experience is required. Knowledge of data transfer technologies is also required. Must have thorough knowledge and experience in at least three to five of the following HR modules: payroll, benefits, organization management, personnel administration, time management, ESS, MSS, eRecruiting or Enterprise Compensation as well as the code structures and the relationships between the modules.
- Knowledge of HR processes is preferred. The incumbent must be knowledgeable in SAP query composition, and MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MSProject). Incumbent must have excellent communication and problem resolution skills.
- Minimum 3+ years of SAP configuration experience, version ECC 5.0 or higher
- Knowledge of HR, Time Evaluation, Payroll and FI, combined with an understanding of system functionality.
- Ability to translate Business requirements for system changes into specifications
- Ability to perform successfully in an environment where meeting the customer’s business needs and creating/maintaining positive customer relationships are as critical as technical competency. Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Provide guidance on requirements for system enhancements.
- Ability to assume significant responsibility and work independently.
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills
- Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and meticulous work style, appreciate data quality.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Flexibility and patience when working in any challenging environment.
- Having a strong work ethic.
- Willingness to rise to any challenge.
- Have the ability to challenge and question existing processes.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
< 1 years experience in South Africa
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List