Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
801650 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
August 1, 2012
Registrant - Log In to see Company Name
September 30, 2012
- [Company] delivers productivity to customers seeking peak performance in demanding environments by providing innovative custom and standard wear-resistant solutions. This proven productivity is enabled through our advanced materials sciences and application knowledge. Our commitment to a sustainable environment provides additional value to our customers. [Company] portfolio of well-respected brand names and broad global presence enable us to help customers of all sizes in virtually every geography drive success at every stage of their value chain. Strategically aligned across our two core businesses - Industrial and Infrastructure - our products and services touch nearly every manufacturing process. People around the globe can see and touch these results throughout many aspects of their day, from the light switch they turn on to the car they drive.
- Organizational Excellence
- Successful candidate will:
- Coordinate Lean Enterprise program to ensure the facility meets or exceeds all Lean objectives.
- Coach and evaluate performance of green belts.
- Develop annual improvement strategy for 25 Keys.
- Provide communication for facility on Lean schedule and results.
- Define Best Practices for plant activities including:
- Lean projects
- ACE projects
- New product launches and transfers
- 5S+1 and WPO
- Employee Evaluation process
- Work prioritization and scheduling
- Management-based safety
- EHS programs
- Actively pursues and implements "Best Practices" that are either internal or external to[Company] .
- Achieve buy-in, train, and track adherence to the above Best Practices
- Ensure that initiatives in different departments align to achieve plant-wide objectives
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and personally drive to completion, achieving annual savings > $600k
- Integrates Business disciplines of EHS, Lean, and Quality to drive manufacturing objectives.
- Prefer 5 plus years of quantifiable Lean Manufacturing implementation in a custom/speciality product manufacturing environment. Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in Manufacturing or Engineering.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List