Residential Position in Northparkes | Re-Location Expenses Covered
5 Days on 2 Days off Roster | 9:00 am to 5:00 p.m Days - Open to Flexibility
Bonuses Scheme with Scope for Upto 20% of Salary Awarded on Top
Brazen Recruitment is an Executive Recruitment Group specializing in Mining, Manufacturing, Engineering and Construction.
"Better Quality Candidates, Faster"
An opportunity has arisen with an International Mining Company with extensive Mining Operations throughout Australia and Overseas. Their Northparkes Site has a been a substantial player in the Copper Mining Industry in New South Wales for a number of years and will continue to be well into the future.
A vacancy is available in the Ore Processing Maintenance Team for an extensively Experienced Mechanical Engineer to fill the role of Asset Management Maintenance Engineer. This is a specialised position that will require the right applicant to live Residentially in New South Wales in the Hunter Valley Region, West of Orange.
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
Reporting to the Ore Processing Maintenance Superintendent, the successful applicant will be accountable, undertaking and responsible for, but not limited to, the following;
- Ensuring that equipment and purchases comply with all applicable standards;
- Assisting the Reliability Group in condition monitoring strategy planning and execution performance in the plant areas;
- Ensuring quantity assurance and control are integrated into Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's);
- Performing project engineering for maintenance improvements and upgrades;
- Performing project engineering for maintenance shutdowns;
- Verify that continuous improvement is occurring and monitor and trend improvement projects;
- Assisting in the preparation of yearly maintenance budgets;
To be considered for the role applicants must display and possess;
- Qualification in Mechanical Engineering or Exceptional Experience in the equivalent trade background with proven significant asset and project management;
- 2 to 5 years experience in Copper Mining and Copper Ore Processing in a Ore Processing Plant;
- 2 to 5 years experience in project management in mining projects or heavy industry;
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to read/understand civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical engineering design drawings;
- Excellent knowledge and competency of Microsoft (MS) Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Superior computer literacy (essential);
- Experience with SAP, MS Project and Visio;
- Drivers License (Opens);
Domestic Applicants Only No Sponsorships or International Relocation on Offer
Please Note: Your CV will be treated with strict confidence and will never be forwarded on without your express permission.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.