EPCM requires talented design professional. Put your experience to work & enjoy the success of being part of a specialised team. This is an opportunity for a well established professional to put their unique stamp and vision to work.
Due to continuing growth our client, an employer of 50,000 people worldwide, and with an unrivalled track record with one of the World largest mining companies have just confirmed the next stage in expansion plans. The drawing office is developing with new equipment and peripherals and has a low turnover, highly motivated team.
They now require Senior Mechanical Designers who want to make a real difference & assist in the development of a major Iron ore project in West Africa, from conception through to project completion. Utilise your extensive design skills and enjoy the benefits on offer.
General duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Perform duties with minimal supervision once instructed
- Use AutoCAD & Microstation software for some interface activities
- Contribute to design reviews
- Ensure design drawings for engineering projects are completed on time and within budget
- Prepare preliminary and detailed designs drawings for engineering projects and ensure project work complies with conditions and parameters set out in project scope of works
This is an excellent opportunity to join this first class EPCM with a world renowned reputation laying claim to attracting some of the best designers in the city. Be recognised and make this milestone opportunity the turning point of your career!
In order to succeed in this role you will need the following qualifications:
- Microstation or AutoCad Experience and or layout/smart plant / 3d
- Relevant Education
- Minimum 7 years experience on large EPCM projects
- Must have worked within the mining and resource industry
- Proven knowledge of capabilities of the various CAD systems
- Knowledge of drafting requirements for multiple disciplines
- Ability to arrange/prepare drawings based on engineering design inputs
- Materials handling experience essential
In return this role is offering great rates of pay, long term contract and is Perth based.