- 4/5/5/4 Lifestyle - Close to the coast
- DIDO/Resi or Salary Sacrificed Flights
- Strong Leadership Team
One of Australia’s largest producers of coal has an immediate requirement for a Deputy. Recognised globally as one of the leading exporters of coal and commodities, our client has built a solid reputation for both their business foresight and recognition that their people are their strongest assets. As part of their continued expansion and in light of the ever-increasing output levels of this mine, a new opportunity for an experienced Deputy has been created for a career focused professional looking to make a decisive career move.
This opportunity is located south west of Mackay
in a prominent, high output underground coal mine. This site is complimented by a town that has ample facilities and attractions to keep you entertained. It is also a mere few hours from the coast.
What you will need?
· QLD deputies certificate or have started mutual recognition (NSW locals)
· Proven leadership skills and ability to mentor others
· Outstanding organisational skills and time management
· Have an understanding and technical knowledge of mining processes and operations
· Minimum of 2 years experience in similar role
What is on offer?
· Subsidised housing (if required)
· Lifestyle roster (4/5/5/4)
If you looking for true work/life balance, this is an opportunity worth investigating. With relocation on offer and the opportunity to spend time off enjoying the beautiful Queensland weather, why not make the move?