Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
801955 Job Summary
HSEQ Regional Manager
Employer Job Id:
691008111 - A
August 1, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
August 31, 2012
HSEQ Regional Manager
A highly successful Underground coal mining contractor experiencing significant expansion throughout the east coast requires an experienced health and safety professional to drive thier already strong safety culture across the Bowen Basin.
Our client requires an experienced HSEQ Manager to provide expertise to support the achievement of high HSEQ standards by the business.
The HSEQ Manager will:
- Drive the realisation of the Company’s vision, values and culture in relation to risk management and effectively partner with line managers to deliver an effective HSEQ culture.
- Provide guidance to senior management ensuring compliance with all legal, statutory and corporate affairs requirements.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of a HSEQ Management System and policies, ensuring that the system and policies are understood by all management and staff, and improvement opportunities are being continually identified.
- Develop and maintain methodologies for the effective investigation of incidents, participate in the investigation of the most serious incidents and develop and maintain the HSEQ and audit system.
- Ensure company-wide reporting on HSEQ and sustainability issues is effectively and efficiently conducted to meet the needs at all levels of the company.
The following skills, experience and qualifications are required:
- Tertiary Qualification in HSEQ
- Formal Investigation Qualification
- Formal HSEQ Audit Qualification,
- Rehabilitation & Return to Work Co-Ordinator,
- Supervisor Appointment (S1, S2, S3 & G2)
- Substantial recent experience in a similar role
- Understands how to influence the HSEQ culture of an organisation.
- Proven ability to manage change and successfully introduce new plans and processes.
- Strong communication and report writing
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Ability to represent the Company in all aspects to regulatory authorities and clients and other external stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hands on role that will help to develop your existing skills with the opportunity to develop your professional career while working with a team of highly professional individuals
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
< 1 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List