- New Role
- Long Term Career Plan
- Excellent Package Plus Bonuses
With a huge project recently secured we are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to take a lead role in its delivery. Valued at more than $3m this is the type of projects that careers are made of and will see you focused on this huge body of work well into 2015.
In addition to this major project, our client is focused on strategic and long term planning by outlining their intentions to start recruiting the future leaders/owners of the business. So while many in the industry are unsure of their future, this is one firm that can offer a forward thinking, secure working environment of the career focused Civil Engineer.
As a team leader of projects, this new role requires a qualified Civil Engineer with at least 10 years post-graduate experience working in the land or commercial development sector. You will ideally have had significant exposure in the fields of earthworks, roads, drainage or sewerage with a proven ability to work autonomously; and you will be a proven people manager and mentor to juniors, designers and drafters. You will have well developed communication skills, and the ability to liaise with high profile clients. If you are RPEQ and looking for a position which will secure your financial security with the potential for an equity option in a highly successful firm, then this is the role for you.
- Bachelor Civil Engineering
- RPEQ or equivalent
- 10-15 years design experience in Civil Development Engineering, with exposure to most facets of Earthworks, Roads, Drainage and Sewerage
- Demonstrated achievements in project management, managing client facing relationships and/or bid preparation
Why this Company:
- Profit share twice yearly
- Non -bureaucratic flat structure
- Fun work place with cohesive and collegial team
- Active social club with a family friendly focus and monthly activities
- Successful team - fast-tracked career paths for those who seek the responsibility
- Realistic opportunity for ownership/partnership level
Ongoing training to ensure currency in engineering standards and software
If your current job doesn’t look this secure or offer this much challenge and fun, now could be the time to move.