Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
802234 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
August 1, 2012
Bambelela Resource Optimisation
October 2, 2012
We are currently inviting applications from Indian Males and White Females
Qualifications & Requirements
- Grade 12;
- 3 Years degree in Labour Relations, Labour Law or Employee Relations;
- Registration with the SABPP will serve as an added advantage;
- Minimum of seven (7) years experience in Human Resources;
- Minimum of three (3) years Employee Relations Management experience;
- A valid code B/EB drivers license.
Knowledge & Skills
- Computer Skills in MS Office;
- System skills in Oracle, Clickview, Isometrix, JDEdwards,;
- Knowledge of BCEA, BBBEE, EEA, LRA, SDA, SDLA, MHSA and MRPDA;
- Must poses coaching, administrative, consulting, negotiating, influencing, liaising, engaging, interpersonal relationship and management skills;
- Knowledge of issue based risk assessment, disciplinary procedures, business processes, bargaining councils or CCMA practices and procedures, social labour plan, mining charter, wage negotiation strategies and industrial action management;
- Must be able to plan, organise, lead, consult, evaluate and coordinate.
Key Performance Areas Include, Inter Alia:
- Implement Change initiatives;
- Generate departmental ideas and implement them;
- Manage team performance;
- Adhere to all SHERQ policies and procedures;
- Develop and maintain productive relations with internal and external customers;
- Budget and cost control;
- Determine, facilitate and implement group ER/IR strategies at operational level;
- Integrate group ER guidelines and procedures at business unit level;
- Offer advise on the development of ER policies and principles;
- Monitor and audit implementation of policies, procedures and agreements;
- Monitor compliance with relevant legislation;
- Conduct and assume responsibility for collective bargaining at business unit level;
- Implement and administer collective agreements;
- Assume responsibility for dispute management in area of responsibility;
- Offer a professional support base for ER Practitioners, HR Manager and Line Management;
- Represent the company at CCMA;
- Liaise with company attorneys for legal advise;
- Prepare and present labour court documents to company attorneys;
- Ad hoc, any other reasonable duties as and when requested from time to time.
- The successful incumbent will be appointed subject to being certified medically fit as per the Mine Health and Safety Act 29/1996 and meeting the requirements of the Company’s Code of Practice - Minimum Standards of Fitness to perform work at a Mine. He/she may also undergo a psychometric assessment.
- The above-mentioned position is D1 on the Patterson grading system.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
Health and Safety Manager
<1 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List