• Responsible as a Project Manager for his/her own projects from initial planning through to close out. To deliver a satisfactory product to the client within contractually agreed time and costs together with producing agreed company financial margins.Assess the quality and completeness of outputs/deliverables from other members of the Consultancy Team
• Guide and mentor others in the Consultancy Team
• Assist in the professional development of staff within the Consultancy Team
• Contribute to the development of training programmes and materials.
• Market and sell the services/products of the Company as a whole.
• To foster and contribute to a positive, co-operative environment across the Company.
• To establish and maintain good working relationships with all clients, collaborating companies and contractors.
• To follow quality and safety procedures of the Company.
• Development of the Fugro ERT environmental consultancy activities in line with company strategy and financial targets.
• To observe client and Company confidentiality; and other commercial/proprietary terms as may be required within the contracting process.
• Support to other parts of the Company consultancy/contract services.
• Provision of consultancy services at a senior consultant level within the UK and overseas.
Educated to a minimum of degree level, preferably post-graduate in a scientific discipline. Membership of an appropriate professional organisation is desirable.
Significant environmental experience, some at a senior
level, in consultancy, oil and gas operatorship or with an oil and gas service company.
• Project management
• Relationship building
• Oral and written communication skills
• Presentation skills
• Marketing experience
• Team working and leadership
• Analytical and problem solving skills
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.