My client is a well-established global mining consulting firm and is looking for a GIS/Database geologist to join their team in the Greater London area. The incumbent will be required to work on a variety of high end, and technically challenging GIS and Database related projects to work for a number of mining companies globally.
• Degree in Geology.
• Experience with exploration, mining and data management packages (e.g. Micromine, Datashed).
• Knowledge of GIS software such as ArcGIS.
• Practical field or geological experience within the mining industry is essential.
• Experience with QA/QC issues of geological data.
• Willingness to relocate to the Greater London area, UK.
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive package dependent on experience including yearly bonuses, benefits, pension and share options. My Client can also offer career progression and internal promotion offered with the potential to relocate globally within the company.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a globally recognised mining consultancy firm. If interested please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch if your skills match.