Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
802658 Job Summary
Mine Turnaround Coordinator
Employer Job Id:
August 2, 2012
October 1, 2012
Mine Turnaround Coordinator
Who is Mosaic ?
- The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com) , NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
- We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Mine Turnaround Coordinator?
- We are currently seeking an Mine Turnaround Coordinator for our Carlsbad, NM location. The Mine Turnaround Coordinator coordinates turnaround activities for Mine Operations. Provides scoping, planning, material procurement and materials expediting for Maintenance TA activities. Provides scheduling support for all turn around activities. Coordinates schedule with all affected groups. Coordinates with the Capital construction group for any TA activities. Coordinates mine activities with Surface TA Planner. TA activities shall include the annual TA as well as any monthly TA’s.
What will you do?
- Planning activities for any TA tasks. Field scoping, plan development, safety documentation, schedule development and coordination, material acquisition and expediting for all TA activities. Includes, critical path schedules, manpower resource staffing, material requirements, field visit to each job site.
- Field oversight of monthly and annual TA’s. Multiple daily visits to each job site to ensure schedule compliance, job progression, and forward looking task coordination buy-in. Train site maintenance planners on the application of the T/A process tools.
- TA scheduling and resource scheduling. Coordinate with all affected parties including Production, Maintenance, Safety, Environmental, Capital Construction, cranes and outside contractors, Project Managers and any other affected party. Create applicable Gantt chart schedules including resource requirements for all TA’s.
- Coordinate all TA Safety activities including job specific safety plans, IS Net for contractors, Schedule Review for safety impacts job stacking, appropriate resources, etc.)
- Provide TA cost information and other KPI’s as defined in the TA process.
- Responsible for ensuring employees and contractor groups under his/her control are made aware of pertinent health, safety, and environmental hazards and aspects.
What do you need for this role?
- High School diploma/GED required plus 5 years of industrial maintenance or construction experience OR a Bachelor’s degree with 4 years of industrial maintenance or construction experience.
- Intermediate level MS Word, Excel, Project and Maximo.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills.
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions of the job without posing a direct threat to the safety of his or her own self, or the safety of others.
- Able to lift approximately 0-25 lbs. occasionally.
- Able to climb stairs and work at various heights.
- Able to distinguish varying or specific colors, patterns or materials.
- Able to hear, with or without correction.
- Able to read, write and understand basic English.
- Able to see, with or without correction.
- Able to travel unassisted.
- Able to use fine hand motor skills.
- Able to wear a respirator.
- Able to work in tight or closed-in spaces.
- Able to work rotating shifts and overtime as required.
- Physically able to use standard safety equipment which is rated for 300 pounds or less.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
6 - 10 years experience in South Africa
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List