- Mining Industry
- Bulk Material Handling
- $80,000 - $100,000 Packages
- plus Other great benefits
- AM/PM shifts
- Permanent position
Our client is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of differentiated consumable and capital products to the mining, resources, freight rail and power generation industries.
Industry specialists offering a fantastic working environment, excellent work life balance as well as competitive salaries and career progression. Onsite parking is available, state of the art offices.
Under the direction of the Maintenance Team Leader you will provide mechanical maintenance support including but not limited to, breakdown maintenance, preventative maintenance, installation and modification of new and existing plant and equipment to the required safety, environmental and quality standards.
You’ll need to be able to work on a diverse range of computer systems and with excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will be flexible and able to adapt to different working environment and will have good problem solving and decision making skills.
You will be a fully qualified Mechanical Fitter with previous hydraulic and pneumatic exposure and a strong understanding of manufacturing environment.
You’ll have a proven ability to maintain, repair and trouble shoot hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
This is a diverse and exciting position given the fact the chosen Mechanical Fitter will operate and maintain/repair the process mining equipment.
On a daily basis you will:
• Operate and maintain/repair the equipment
• Ensure production targets in accordance with Company policies procedure and work instruction
• Monitoring and troubleshooting
• Production of documentation and reports
• Maintain a high standard of housekeeping
• Isolate plant and requirement to their level of authorisation for maintain purposes