- Full time positions, Both Day & Evening Shifts
- Regular Overtime Available
- Mackay based, with affordable single share accommodation available if required
Diversified Mining Services is a leading provider of services to the Australian Mining Industry. A machining business with workshops in both Gladstone and Mackay we offer our customers a variety of services such as vertical and horizontal boring, lathe work, heavy equipment reclamation, sub-arc welding and on-site lineboring.
Due to an increase in demand our Engineering Division based in Mackay has several positions for Experienced CNC Machinists. Working either day shift or evening shift the successful candidates will operate various forms of equipment so experience in Fanuc, Okuma and Mazatrol controllers is an advantage.
Duties will include:
It is expected the successful candidates have:
- Program, operate and set CNC lathes, Mills, Vertical & Horizontal Borers;
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings;
- Machining components to a high standard and
- Ensure equipment is well maintained and working environment is kept in a clean and safe condition.
- Experience working in a similar role Operating CNC Mills or Borers;
- Must be Australian Trade Qualified with Fitter/Turner or First Class Machinist Qualifications;
- Forklift Ticket;
- Ability to read and interpret drawings;
- Ability to work unsupervised;
- Understanding of ISO;
- Strong communication skills and
- Ability to work regular overtime.
DMS offers employees competitive remuneration packages and a wide range of employee benefits such as salary packaging options, corporate health insurance plans and discounted banking products.
We also have available to rent short term; affordable single room in fully furnished shared accommodation offered to candidates looking to relocate to Mackay.
You will be required to pass a Pre-Employment medical with Drug and Alcohol Testing. These positions are available for immediate start.
Please Quote Ref: W-99 TC:SW:1.8.12
Unfortunately only applicants shortlisted for interview can be contacted.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.