This global EPCM is an international provider of Engineering solutions to some of the world's largest Mining organisations. Consistently delivering world class solutions to its customers, they continue to offer innovative and progressive engineering capability to the market.
They are looking to grow their process infrastructure group responsible for the design and implementation of Port solutions (marine,rail and materials handling) Working within their project delivery group this position will be responsible for providing specialist materials handling design input on exciting Greenfield projects.
* 8+ years experience in the design of bulk materials handling solutions (port terminal exp highly regarded)
* Hold an accredited Mechanical Engineering Degree
* Knowledge of Australian design codes & standards
* Ability to lead teams of engineers and technical personnel
* membership of Engineers Australia (RPEQ desirable)
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported. An outstanding package is available for the right candidate along with long-term career opportunities.