This growing WA based mid tier gold producer require an experienced Underground Planning Engineer to join the team in this highly productive site.
This site has some the highest grade ore in the Goldfields
You will FIFO on a f8/6 roster for this position
Reporting to the Technical Services Superintendent your duties will include:
Qualifications and experience required:
- Short medium term scheduling, scenario analysis to identify scheduling alternatives
- Mine Planning and designs.
- Review of site schedules and updated designs
- Handover of levels to site engineers for implementation.
- Generate reserve reports.
- Tertiary qualification as a Mining Engineer
- Demonstrated experience with mine planning software (Vulcan and Surpac)
- Experience in underground mining
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role
Fantastic remuneration is on offer here, as well as all the benefits you can have with a large organisation, you will work and live the the best facilities when on site and have a clear path for you career mapped out by the management team.
Salaries range from $130 - $165k candidate dependent