Leading gold producer, is seeking a Senior Mine Surveyor for their open pit gold mine. In this role you will be based in Townsville and you will be DIDO to site.
This is a family-friendly location offering an impressive remuneration package, including a great salary, second to none roster, performance bonuses and superb career development opportunities.
Reporting to the Technical Services Superintendent, you will be responsible for:
You should possess:
- All daily surveying requirements
- Coordinating junior surveyors and contractors
- Stock pile surveys
- Establishing survey control and surveying drill hole collars
- End of month volumetric surveys and reconciliations
- Sign-off on statutory reports
- 3-7 years mine surveying experience
- Tertiary Qualifications in Surveying
- Experience in Open Pit mining
Salaries will be commensurate with experience and will be in the range of $130k - $150k + benefits. Salaries outside this range will be considered for people with exceptional skills.