Developing and leading your exploration team you will be responsible for the management and development of new, high quality mineral sands exploration projects north of Perth.
Reporting to Exploration Manager your duties will include:
- Project management, exploration programme design and implementation,
- Exploration and resource definition with significant technical input into scoping and feasibility studies,
- Supervision of campaigned field operations, including junior field staff and drilling rigs,
- Some "hands on" field work likely (mainly ground truthing & reconnaissance mapping etc.),
- Database/QAQC management,
- Tenement management, permitting, land access negotiation
- Bachelor of Science degree in Geology;
- Experience in minerals sands or base metals exploration, tenement management and exploration reporting
- Previous experience managing significant exploration programs highly desired
- Strong leadership skills
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and numerous benefits including industry leading salary, performance bonuses, salary sacrificing options to name a few.