Senior Mine Engineer
- FIFO or Residential Opportunity
- Excellent Salary and Bonus
- Open Cut Nickel Operation
Design & Build is seeking a Senior Mine Engineer for a leading International Operator. This is a FIFO Role from Perth working on roster or can also be a DIDO or Residential Operation.
The mine is an open pit nickel operation and offers excellent long term opportunities in the region
In addition to this there are also International Opportunities that can be offered in the future
Key responsibilities of the Senior Mine Engineer will include:
• Short and Medium Term Mine Planning
• Prepare monthly progress claims
• Monitoring and mentoring the mining engineers on site
• Providing technical engineering support to all departments
• Establishing strong rapport with colleagues in the team
To succeed in the Senior Mine Engineer role you will need:
• Tertiary Qualification ideally in Mining Engineering
• A strong knowledge of mining software
• A minimum of 5 years experience in the mining industry
• Knowledge of the WA market and rules and regulations
• A proven track record in safety and environment
• Experience in surface mining
• Competitive salary package
• Good team culture
• Excellent Roster and Living arrangements either FIFO or Residential
• Long term secure employment opportunity
Please note that not all applications will be answered and only short listed candidates will be responded to.
If you feel you are not suitable for this role but would like to discuss other opportunities please contact us to have a confidential discussion.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.