Senior Mine Engineer
- Excellent 8:6 FIFO
- Work on one of the Regions most exciting Gold Projects
- 15 year plus mine life
Design & Build is seeking a Senior Mine Engineer for a leading WA Contractor. This is a FIFO Role from Perth working on an 8:6 Roster.
The mine is an open pit gold operation and one of Australia's largest gold discoveries.
We are looking to talk to Mining Engineers and Senior Mining Engineers interested to work on this site.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Mine Engineer will include:
• Short and Medium Term Mine Planning
• Prepare monthly progress claims
• Monitoring and mentoring the mining engineers on site
• Preparing site budgets and forecasts and noting any variations
• Providing technical engineering support to all departments
• Establishing strong rapport with colleagues in the team
To succeed in the Senior Mine Engineer role you will need:
• Tertiary Qualification ideally in Mining Engineering
• A strong knowledge of mining software
• A minimum of 5 years experience in the mining industry
• Knowledge of the WA market and rules and regulations
• A proven track record in safety and environment
• Experience in surface mining
• Competitive salary package
• Good team culture
• Excellent Roster and Living arrangements
• Long term secure employment opportunity on one a mine with 15 year life
• FIFO 8:6 Roster
Please note that not all applications will be answered and only short listed candidates will be responded to.
If you feel you are not suitable for this role but would like to discuss other opportunities please contact us to have a confidential discussion.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.