Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
804417 Job Summary
IT Change Manager
Employer Job Id:
August 4, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
October 3, 2012
IT Change Manager
- This position is critical in ensuring end users are prepared for utilizing the Information Technology Service Management processes, and the technologies that support those processes, specifically Change Management.
- Manages the planning, building and movement into a steady state of the non-customer facing processes, specifically Change Management, that will be governed by the Service Management Advisory Council and the Process Council
- Identify and manage process stakeholders
- Define and execute a stakeholder management plan (including IT management, IT staff, and customers if needed), following process standards and guidelines
- Publicize process improvements
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Manages a team responsible for the definition and execution of said processes
- Manages expense and capital budgets to approved levels. Recommends budget changes based on business conditions, customer requirements and improvement initiatives
- Responsible for career and performance management of all assigned personnel to include: performance assessment, competency assessment, training/development, and compensation action. Insures that staffing levels are maintained at optimal levels and that all personnel have the full set of skills and competencies to meet current work assignments and are developing competencies in preparation for future career positions
- Manages vendor relations as necessary including Request for Proposals, Request for Quotations, SLA’s, project deliverables, and overall vendor relations
- Facilitates the Change review meetings and looks for opportunities to improve awareness and calculate overall risk
- Qualifies the duties for the Change Authority Board
- Where required, acts as Process Operator and Process Owner
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Management Information Systems (or related field).
- Typically requires 8+ years of IT related experience, with at least 2 years in a Lead position.
- Broad based background in IT technology, systems analysis and business applications.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working within the ITIL Framework.
- Broad knowledge of Change Management process.
- Experience building and developing workflows.
- Working knowledge of COBIT and PMBOK frameworks a plus.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List