Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
804533 Job Summary
Shipping Receiving Specialist
Employer Job Id:
August 4, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
October 3, 2012
Shipping Receiving Specialist
Who is[Company] ?
- [Company] , [Company], headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, [Company] offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
- We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. [Company] employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to [Company] not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Shipping Receiving Specialist?
- We are currently seeking a Shipping Receiving Specialist for our FishHawk, FL location. The Shipping Receiving Specialist is responsible for the receipt and shipping of materials, supplies and products. He or she insures all raw materials, semi-finished, and finished materials are either received or shipped from [Company] plants. The Shipping Receiving Specialist works with logistics planning, inventory management and customer service teams to insure accurate and prompt transactions. Also, he or she measures and monitors performance and compliance to stated goals and objectives.
What will you do?
- Receive receipts for inbound goods (all modes) used throughout [Company] plants, validate receipts, and verify items in SAP and other integrated systems (OIS, MOIS, etc). Create shipments in SAP system for all outbound materials (all modes) against sales orders and inter/intra-company moves between plants. Validate completion of issues relating to post goods to insure accurate and timely invoicing of the customer. Validate accuracy of receipts for goods to ensure timely invoicing and payment to our external vendors. Insure a clean desk policy.
- Assist the Inventory Management Team with inventory reconciliation activities. Communicate inventory adjustments as needed. Work closely with other functional teams to troubleshoot issues as needed. Manage the diversion and re-shipment process in coordination with the customer service and accounts payable teams. Monitor and correct failed shipment cost documents as needed.
- Participate in and/or assist with various department projects and process improvements.
- Be vigilant of issues and conditions that can affect their fellow workers.
- Report any issues that can impact the environment or the safety of the employees.
What do you need for this role?
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- 3+ years’ experience in a position requiring system data input, verification, reconciliation, and a high level of accountability for accuracy of detailed data.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (word, excel, etc.).
- Experience/knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and manage time appropriately.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Physical work environment: typically indoors and in a consistent temperature.
- Able to lift approximately 0-25 lbs. occasionally.
- Able to hear, with or without correction.
- Able to read, write and understand basic English.
- Able to see, with our without correction.
- Able to use fine hand motor skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List