- Excellent Site Based Salary Package!
- Experience Remote WA!
- 7 Month Contract with Industry Leader!
Our client is seeking an outstanding HV/SCADA Engineer to join them in constructing a major utility scale wind farm project in WA.
If successful, you will commence at a critical stage of the construction process therefore your advanced experience as an electrical project engineer with HV and SCADA experience will be put to good use as you take on responsibility for the management, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and support of the generation management and control system applications, interfaces, relays, communication protocals, networks, hardware, and operating systems for a renewable generation portfolio.
This role will keep you challenged as you:
Provide technical and engineering suppport to ensure the reliable installation of operation of SCADA systems including RTU's and PLC's,Industrial communications & networkingequipment,protective relaying equipment and distributed generation supervisory systems;
To be successful in the position you will:
- Install and configure complex SCADA systems; - Ensure compliance with relevant standards;
- Configure, test and monitor protocols;
- Test, document and configure system hardware, communications, telemetry and operating system software to optimize generation systems control and monitoring applications specific to project design and operating requirements;
- Provide technical guidance including construction supervion; and
- Ensurecompliance in accordance with legislation.
have a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent;
demonstrate experience with Wind Farm Control and Data Aquisition systems;
have proven, extensive HV and SCADA experience within power projects;
demonstrate experience in the construction of the electrical balance of plant elements.
Whats in it for you? Aside for an excellent salary and the opportunity to work with an employer of choice within the power industry, a 25% to 45% uplift is also on offer for this challenging position.
Our client is looking for an ASAP start so what are you waiting for?
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.