My client is looking for HSE Advisors to work on various Civil Construction projects across Queensland.
They are growing fast and have recently won a number of high profile contracts.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
• Monitor, review and update of site and subcontractor HSE Management plans
• Assist with ensuring changes from the procedures are managed in accordance with the Project Change Management Process and that all changes are authorised prior to execution
• Pre-empt problems to the HSE performance and recommend strategies to overcome any delays
• Assist with queries, issues, changes requested by contractors and ensure all HSE procedures are in place and followed
• Provide guidance to Management in all aspects of HSE improvements for the company
The successful candidate will receive a very competitive base salary, site uplift and LAFHA.
This is a full time position with the opportunity to progress within the company.
To apply for this role you must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a Civil Construction or Mining background, working within a Safety Advisors role. You must also hold a Cert IV in OHS.