- Privately Owned Equipment Distributor
- Mining and Construction Industries
- Monday to Friday Roster and Competitive Salary
My Client is a privately owned equipment distributer, who has established themselves over thirty years ago within Australia. Specialising within the provision of equipment for the Transportation, Construction and Mining Industries, they have established over ten facilities, which allows them to distribute and provide after-market support to their customers across Australia.
With a wealth of experience and a dynamic and focused team of employees, this organisation is experiencing ongoing growth and expansion. As a result, there is an opportunity available for a driven and experienced Workshop Supervisor, to join their operation in Brisbane.
Directly reporting into the State Service Manager, within this position you will be responsible for the direct supervisor of in workshop service and repair of machinery and equipment, reconditioning and remanufacturing of components, Field service and repair of machines and equipment, new and used equipment preparation, warranty repairs, as well as mechanical training programs.
The following skills and experience are required:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Previous experience leading a team of Workshop Staff in a repair environment
- Degree, Certification or equivalent in service labour provision
- A good working knowledge of equipment operations and mechanical functions
- Good understanding of financial reporting principals
- Working knowledge of shop layout and industrial engineering principals
As the Workshop Supervisor, you will be working a Monday to Friday roster and receiving a highly competitive salary package. With this role, comes the opportunity to grow within a solid team and further develop your leadership career with a progressive and successful company working with leading construction and mining equipment brands.