• 5/2 -roster
• Permanent & Residential
• Generous $$$ + Super + Bonus + Housing assistance
• Relocation costs
Electrical Engineer | Generous $$$ + Super + Bonus + Relocation costs | Mt. Isa Residential | 5:2 Roster|
Responsibilities for the position:
• Design experience and Project management experience are a must
• Technical support Copper Smelter Emissions Project Team,
• Provides effective leadership and management of assigned Projects that are executed in a safe, efficient manner,
• Ensures effective out come set by customer
• Timely and cost effective within budget) engineering input to assigned projects,
• Ensures compliance to standards, regulations, company policies and procedures,
• Shall achieve the goals for safety, costs, compliance, planning, reporting and project outcomes,
• Provides technical support to maintenance and operations personnel,
• Ensures appropriate engineering practice, technologies and systems are applied,
• Provides Health safety and environmental leadership to ensure no injuries, damage or incidents,
• Participates and contributes in the development and execution of capital expenditure plans for the Copper Smelter Emissions Project,
The successful candidate will have:
- Electrical engineering qualification (Degree Essential)
- Sound experience in an Electrical Engineering role (5-7 Years experience)
- Experience managing minor and or major improvement projects.
- Motivation, enthusiasm and desire to get involved and drive improvements.
- A sound knowledge of safety systems and processes.
- Experience in Copper refining or processing environment will be highly advantageous
- Commitment to OH&S and safe work practices is essential.
- To apply for this position please click on the "Apply" tab below.
- Alternatively for a confidential discussion about this opportunity,
Note: Your CV will never be forwarded without your discussion and consent