An Australian mining company is looking for a Mine Geologist to join thier Technical Department, responsible for modeling of their Open pit hard rock mine.
In this role you will be based in Rockhampton, where you will work a 4 day week on a DIDO out roster. Transport is provided by the operator and you will be a 45 min trip to the mine.
In this role you will be responsible for;
To be successful in this role you will need to be
- Coordinating, and developing the geological model
- assist in Estimation of the resource
- planning, implementation and Supervision of drilling
- liaising with mine planning
- supervision on contractors
- Degree qualified in Geology
- Have a min of 4 years open pit geology experience
- Experience in Surpac or similar software
This role will offer you a 4 day working week, while still having every night at home with your family, transportation to and from the mine provided and a very challenging resource with regards to modeling.The right candidate for this role will be offered a package ranging from 140,000 to 160,000. Candidates that meet all requirements and more will be offered higher than this range.