This is a great chance for a driven Senior Mine Geologist to establish themselves with a successful Australian mining company.
Reporting to the Technical Service Manager, you will be working on a 4/3 roster and your main duties will include:
To be successful you will need:
- Geological mapping and sampling
- Complex resource modeling
- Completion of ore reserves
- Geological data and delineation program management
- Implementation of zero harm safety strategy
to be degree qualified and have a minimum 6+ years experience in mine geology (Hard Rock - Open Pit).
Salaries will be commensurate with experience and will be in the range of $140k - $160k plus benefits. Salaries outside this range will be considered for people with exceptional skills.