- Strategic Growth
- Project Lead Opportunity
- Excellent Package
Are you looking to develop your people and client management skills? Does the possibility of international project work excite you? Are you ready to step up into a lead role? If so, this outstanding role could be just what you’ve been looking for.
As a business that is well established in a wide array of market sectors from Urban Development to Mining and Resources, you can be assured of a diverse work-load and long term involvement in projects across all aspects of the water cycle; from critical water, wastewater and recycled water issues throughout many countries around the world.
With projects across system planning, design, asset management, water and wastewater treatment, it will be most suited to a career focused water engineer who feels their career has hit a professional ceiling; and is looking to join a business where they can truly work across water resources and infrastructure.
As a project leader across design, planning and advisory projects, this role supports the Sector Leader; and will have the opportunity to liaise with existing clients, mentor a team, and assist in the further growth of the business.
Stuck underneath a management structure preventing you from taking a lead? Not here!
- Bachelor Civil/Environmental Engineering
- 5-10 years consulting experience in the design/planning of water and wastewater infrastructure with a focus on pump stations/pipelines
- Strong communication and mentoring skills
- True mix of projects across the water cycle
- Mix of design, planning and advisory projects
- Opportunity to take lead on projects, and in the growth of the business
- Work in partnership with strategically focused leader
- Highly competitive salary packaging; socially responsible business
If you are a strategic thinker who is passionate about the water cycle; and seeking to be more influential in business growth, you should enquire about this role further.
About your RecruitR – based in Brisbane, Simone Moore
has been recruiting exclusively in this sector for the last 13 years. Having been voted Australia’s Favourite Recruiter for last 3 years, by working with RecruitR you are choosing a company with the highest ethical standards and customer service.