- Manufacturing focused in an FMCG type environment
- Great on site Culture managing over 40 Employees
- $130k + Super + Housing + Car + Phone + Laptop + 20% Bonuses
Work with a Multi National Mining Services Company who are a leader in their field. We are offering a secure, long lasting career in a financially sustainable and growing business. It will provide a defined career path with room to grow nationally or internationally and introduce you to a Culture built around SAFETY.
You will be managing three plants across multiple sites and be responsible for championing SH&E through managing its improvement, maintaining its standards according to Company Policy, Training, Investigating, Monitoring and Documenting.
You will be focused on the efficiency of production within its processes and manage the performance according to budgets, reducing costs and implementing operational plans.
You will be a coach and mentor to the manufacturing team and responsible for their succession and development.
You will manage the assets on site ensuring effective maintenance plans are in place and implemented.
You will also be responsible for the commercial link to the community and statutory bodies.
To be successful in positions, you will ideally have:
- 5-10 years experience in a high speed production environment
- 5-10 years experience in plant management, production and people
- Degree qualified in business or engineering
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor large teams
- Experience in business improvement or process implementation
- Understanding of change management philosophies and methodologies
SAFETY Focused | Defined career path| Manage Multiple Plants | Lead over 40 employees | $130k + Super + Housing + Car + Phone + Laptop + up to 20% Bonus